There is nothing like a little time out with friends: Escape everyday's life - while chatting, having breakfast, relaxing in the SPA, or taking a walk together - and all of it in the carefree ambience of the Hotel G'Schlössl Murtal.
All those things that are left behind during the year, want to be celebrated. For example, in a 30-minute bathing ceremony for two, in the pleasant spa area, while drinking a glass of frizzante. Let your soul dangle as you enjoy yourself in a separate traditional “Schaffelbad” [wooden washtub]. You choose whether you prefer rose petals, lavender or fresh alpine herbs.
Start the day with a champagne breakfast and end it with a 3-course menu. The food is served with the promise that it is prepared with love and fresh seasonal ingredients from the region. And the kitchen of G'Schlössl Murtal lives up to its promises!
During the day there are many opportunities to have fun together. Whether you are going for a walk, a trip to the nearby Red Bull Ring, a bike ride or a visit to the many cultural treasures of the Murtal Valley - of course only if you prefer not to simply stay in the SPA.
- 2 nights including breakfast
- 3-course menu on the 1st and 2nd evening
- Bathing Ceremonial for 2 persons (30 minutes in separate wooden bathtubs)
- 1 bottle of 0.75 Schneeberger Pinot Blanc frizzante
- Use of the 600m² SPA area
- Late check out upon availability
- Free bike rental, parking, snowshoe rentals in winter
|Price double use||from € 521|
Bookable all year except Christmas, New Year's Eve and major events - from 2 January 2020.